Terms and Conditions
These are the Reviber (Zen Lifestyles UK Ltd) terms and conditions, which apply to the purchasing of goods from our website, as well as your use of the www.reviber.co.uk website. By purchasing from, or accessing this website, you agree to be bound by them.
Revibers meet the highest quality standards and they are all CE & RoHS certified and marked. They are guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship, covering both parts and labour from the date of purchase for 5 years on the motors and 2 years on all other parts. If the products are to be used for commercial use then the guarantee is 2 years on the motors and 1 year on all other parts unless a request is made to extend this prior to purchase.
The owner must show proof of purchase.
Conditions of Product Guarantee:
1. This guarantee only applies providing the product had been used in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations.
2. The product has been used under recommendation of the manufacturer and all reasonable care taken, in agreement with the company.
3. Does not cover damage, malfunction or failure, resulting from misuse, neglect, abuse or use other than that for which it was designed.
4. No repairs, alterations or modifications have been attempted, other than by an authorised service agent, dealer or the company.
5. Transportation for warranty services: Should a product require a service or repair, and should that product have been delivered to an address in the British Isles, that product must be available for collection from an address within the British Isles. For UK customers, where will be no cost for collection and re-delivery incurred by you for the first six months after purchase. No additional liability is taken pursuant to this guarantee for the cost of travel or transportation of the product or parts to or from the us after the first six month - although we may offer our courier services thereafter, but this is at our discretion.
6. Please call us before returning any goods so that we can issue you with a returns number, otherwise the goods will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender at their cost.
14 day money back guarantee:
Any goods purchased from www.reviber.co.uk and Zen Lifestyles UK Ltd are covered by the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and Zen Lifestyles U.K Ltd's 14 day money back guarantee. This entitles any customer to return their goods within 14 working days from the day after that on which the goods are received by the customer. Where a customer wishes to cancel a contract then they must ensure that reasonable care is taken of the goods and they are to be returned at the customer's cost. Zen Lifestyles U.K Ltd can arrange collection of the goods but the collection charges will be deducted from the customer's refund (£15 - £18 depending on the product). Please call Zen Lifestyles U.K Ltd's customer service department on +44(0)1606 352277 before returning any goods so that a returns number can be issued, otherwise the goods will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender at their cost.
Once the returned goods have been received by us we will issue the relevant refund within 30 days. Goods must be returned in the same condition as despatched, no postage marks on internal cartons. Cost of return delivery is the customer's liability.
We aim to deliver goods within 7 working days from the date that we receive your order, although most orders placed before 2pm are dispatched that day and delivered the next-working-day. If for any reason we cannot deliver within this time period then we will contact you to arrange an alternative delivery date, or to enable you to cancel your order. If we cannot deliver your order within 7 working days then you will incur no charges if you wish to cancel your order. If we have already received your payment then we will issue a refund within 24 hours upon notification from you that you wish to cancel your order.
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Reviber’ or ‘Zen Lifestyles UK Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 5 Duttons Business Centre, Dock Road, Northwich, Cheshire. CW9 5HJ. U.K. Our company registration number is 2422963.The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the website shall remain at all times vested in us. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of Zen Lifestyles UK Ltd - © Zen Lifestyles UK Ltd 2012. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. Permission must be given for each and every website on which you wish to reproduce this website’s content.